Solar System Bracelet
Learn our planets by creating the solar system
The Solar System Bracelet Kit
- Learn the planets
- Promotes quality family time
- Beads, clasps, line, and instructions included*
- Adjustable to different sized wrists
- Great for ages 3-15**
*pliers not included
**beads represent a choking hazard, you know your child best
As seen on
How it works
- Start with our kit of beautiful beads, shiny clasps and in depth instructions.
- Carefully and precisely place the planets and space beads on the bracelet one by one.
- Learn relative sizes, distances and planetary colors by hunting for the next bead and exploring the included fact sheet.
- Correctly size the bracelet with leftover space beads and attach the clasp to finish.
- Admire and Show Off Your Winning Bracelet - you can repeat this as much as you want.
Designed for Ages 3-15, small beads may require parental supervision
"My 12-year-old daughter and I made it today and she loves it! It was a great STEM activity and I enjoyed reading the planetary facts provided."
Boston Tech Mom
Making Science Fun
By building the bracelet the child or student learns the planetary order. They learn that the inner planets are much closer together than the other planets. They experience the colors and shapes as they hunt for the next one. And every time they spin it on their wrist they review their knowledge of the Solar System. Not bad!
The Gift of Knowledge
This bracelet kit is the gift that keeps on giving. It opens up the wonder of space, builds intrigue around each planet, and helps kids to hit the ground running when it comes to their space studies. They won't even know you are giving them the gift of knowledge either, because this activity is so much fun.
our mission: Learn real science, do fun science.
"My son is sitting next to me creating the solar system bracelet and is loving the activity! I absolutely recommend the kits"
Bekki, A Better Way to Homeschool
our teaching team
Dr. Erica Saint Clair
Founder | Developer of Fun Science
Dr. Erica applies her PhD in Molecular Biophysics to ignite a love science of science in her two girls. She knows if she can create something that captivates their imagination, and that Dad Tester Evan can understand, she has hit her mark.
Evan Saint Clair
Dad Tester | Science Adventurer
Every good teaching unit needs a guinea pig, and dad tester Evan is there to make sure everything Dr. Erica creates is actually accessible to parents and teachers. Sometimes Dr. Erica gets ahead of herself, and Evan is there to reign her in.
Science Explorers | Mess Makers
The Girls' main job is to have fun. If they aren't having fun, we know Dr. Erica has failed. Only when these little mess makers beg for more do we know a product is ready for release into the world. Everything we do is kid tested, by them, for them.